WCA验厂标准介绍，WCA评估准则-劳工要求及注意事项 WORKPLACE CONDITIONS ASSESSMENT (WCA)
ASSESSMENT CRITERIA 评估准则
The WCA Standard is composed of the following elements composed of five required categories and one optional category. This document is intended to provide knowledge of the high-level criteria required in each of the categories. For a detailed analysis, refer to the official WCA Supplier Guidance Document.
WCA标准由以下要素组成，包括以下 5 个固定章节和 1 个可选章节。本文件旨在提供每个章节里所要求的高级别准则的相关知识。有关详细信息，请参考正式版本的 WCA 供应商指导文件。
Child Labor 童工
• Facility only employs employees above the age of 15 or the age requirement of local law (whichever is higher).
企业只雇用年满 15 岁或大于当地法律规定年龄的员工（以较高者为准）。
• Age documentation is reviewed and copies are kept.
• Juvenile employees (if any) are registered with the local administrative bureau.
• Health examination for juvenile employees (if any) is provided.
• Health examination fees are paid by the facility.
• Occupational health and safety education and training to all juvenile employees are provided.
• Special protection restrictions for juvenile employees on night shift, dangerous work or handling hazardous substances.
• Apprenticeships/ temporary contracts are not being misused to avoid paying normal wages and benefits to employees.
• Facility has a remediation system in place to assist children found to be working directly or indirectly, if applicable.
Forced Labor 强迫劳动
• No employees who are prisoned (not in accordance with ILO Convention 29), bonded, or indentured, utilized by the facility or a broker.
企业或代理人没有使用抵债、契约或是监狱劳工（不符合国际劳工组织公约第 29 条）。
• Employees are in possession of their original identification cards, passports, or other personal documents regardless whether local law allow retention of these employees’ personal documents or not.
• No monetary deposit from employees is required regardless whether allowed by local law or not.
• All recruitment fees shall be borne from employer, rather than from employees regardless whether allowed by local law or not.
• Employees are free to decline overtime work.
• Employees are free to leave the workplace at the end of the working shift without surveillance.
• Employees are free to move around the workplace such as going to washroom, water breaks without any restriction.
• Employees are free to terminate employment without being penalized.
• Employees have right to use or not to use the accommodations provided by facility such as housing, meals and/or transportation.
• Facility is free from discrimination.
• Facility has a policy in place to prohibit discrimination.
• A clear and uniform hiring policy to ensure employees are hired based on skill rather than subjective or personal requirements.
• All employees of same skill level and seniority are equally compensated for performing the same job functions.
• All employees have an equal opportunity for promotion, training, termination and retirement.
• All employees have same "terms and conditions of employment", based on their ability.
• All employees have an equal opportunity to work overtime.
• Pregnancy testing is prohibited as a condition of employment.
• Employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Discipline, Harassment or Abuse 纪律，骚扰或虐待
• Facility has a clear and uniform disciplinary procedure.
• No monetary penalties are used for disciplinary purpose.
• All disciplinary actions taken are documented on file and communicated with the employees.
• Personnel are trained on appropriated disciplinary measures.
• Facility has internal system such as suggestion box, to let employees raise issues and concerns to management.
• No sexual, psychological, physical, verbal harassment, abuse, intimidation and/ or bullying at the facility.
• All security practices are gender appropriate and non-intrusive.
Freedom of Association 自由结社
• Employees have the right to choose to form, belong to or not belong to a union or any type of employees' organization.
• Where a collective bargaining agreement exists, the facility adheres to the legal terms of the agreement.
• Employee representatives are freely elected.
• Employee representatives can carry out their activities relating to employees' right and interest freely.
• Employee representatives can freely access to the workplace to carry out their representative functions.
• Union membership status is not a condition of employment.
• There are opportunities/ written procedures in place to communicate openly
with management regarding working conditions.
• Facility provides alternative forms of independent and free worker representation and negotiation, when the right to freedom of association and collective bargaining is prohibited under the law
Employment Contract 劳动合同
• Legal required employment contracts or equivalent job description (in absence of contractual law) are signed with all employees.
• Legal required employment contracts or equivalent job description (in absence of contractual law) comply with local labor laws.
• Legal required employment contracts or equivalent job description (in absence of contractual law) state the employment conditions clearly, including wages, without modifications in absence of employee consent.
• Employees have a copy of the legal required employment contract or equivalent job description (in absence of contractual law).
• Legal required employment contracts or equivalent job description (in absence of contractual law) are valid (not expired).
• The facility has valid documents from the local authority for permission to employ foreign employees (if any).
• Foreign employees (if any) have valid work permits.
• Contract employees from an agency are in compliance with legal requirements.
• Agreement is signed with an agency.
• The agency signs legal required employment contracts or equivalent job description (in absence of contractual law) with all employees dispatched to the facility.
• Agency's employment contract (or equivalent job description) state the employment conditions clearly including wages, without modifications in absence of employee consent.
• The agency does not charge fees to the employees dispatched to the facility regardless whether allowed by local law or not.
• Although the agency providing contract employees is located in another region than the facility and employees' remuneration and work conditions are in line with local facility law criteria.
• The facility has fulfilled all obligations to contract employees in regard to labor protection, compensation, training, etc.
• Contract employees, sub-contracting or home-working, and/or apprenticeship schemes employed at the facility are used strictly for temporary, auxiliary or substitute positions.