WCA验厂标准介绍，WCA评估准则-工资与工作时间要求及注意事项 WAGES AND HOURS 工资与工作时间
Working Hours 工作时间
• Accurate and complete written records of employees' standard and overtime hours should be maintained.
• Attendance records are sufficient to demonstrate compliance.
• Total working hours are within allowable limit under applicable law or agreement.
• Total weekly working hour (Regular + Overtime) shall not exceed 60 hours/week or local law whichever is lesser.
每周总工作时间（正班和加班）不超 60 小时或法规要求更低的工时。
• The waiver for extension of overtime (if any), the waiver terms are accurate, current and valid.
• Employees record and acknowledge the time record on a regular basis.
• The working hours are clearly communicated to employees through written policy and contracts.
• Employees are provided with at least one day off in seven in accordance with local laws.
• Employees are provided with at least one day off following six consecutive days worked.
• Written procedures are in place to determine, manage and control overtime.
Wages & Benefits 工资与福利
• Accurate and complete payroll records should be maintained.
• Minimum wages/ agreed wages in Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) are guaranteed for all employees.
• The wage calculation method is correct and all hours worked are compensated correctly.
• Piece rate calculations are accurate.
• The overtime wage is calculated and paid at the premium rate as legally required or 125% regular wage rate in absence of legal premium rate or CBA premium rate.
• The waiver for extension of working hours (if any) is obtained, the wages for the working hours were calculated and paid correctly.
• Legally required withholdings such as social security, pensions, healthcare, etc) are paid by the employer.
• Severance pay is paid correctly.
• Statutory holiday work is accurately compensated.
• Legally mandated paid time off/ annual leave are provided to employees.
• Legally mandated maternity leave, pay and/ or benefit are provided to employees.
• Legally mandated sick leave, pay and / or benefit are provided to employees.
• Pay stubs or similar documentation detailing pay calculations are available to employees
• Wages are paid on time.
• Wages are paid in legal tender directly to workers.